Joomla Design question

design

Hi there :slight_smile: I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question… but here to hoping you guys can help me :slight_smile:

I am new to joomla 2.5 so please bare with me if the answer is simple?
I have been messing around with it for the past few hours and cant seem to figure out if what I need is possible.

Is it possible to have a menu at the top of the site www.somewebsitename.co.za eg. : " You" , " Me" , “Du Preeze” <— these are the names of the tabs. While I am on these three tabs, I want to be able to view and navigate around them.

Then I have a new page that is not connected to one of those tabs. U can only get there directly using the page url. e.g www.somewebsitename.co.za/index.php/newpagename

When I view this page, I dont want to view the 3 previous tab options ( you, me, du preeze). Instead, I have 3 new tabs that I wish to create, named for example : " me ", “myself “, " Irene”. From the URL path " www.somewebsitename.co.za/index.php/newpagename” I should only be able to navigate through the second section of tabs.

I hope this makes sense?
So its basically 2 different website, both using the same URL " www.somewebsitename.co.za" but neither of the sites should be able to link to each other?
I hope even more so, that it can be done?

Thanks in advance.
Troy19