Is this legit?

Are sites like http://welove.dreamhosters.com legit? I used a code when signing up, but it certainly did not give me such a huge discount!

There is a $97 off coupon.

That site seems “legit” enough. I don’t know how “legit” it is to call their promo code “exclusive” though (there are lots of similar “$97.00 off” promo codes in these Forums for example). :wink:

–rlparker

Yeah, and none of the other ones require you to submit an email address and receive a newsletter (though there’s nothing wrong with that, I suppose).

On second thought, it would be “nicer” to have the subscription be optional.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

Wait, are you saying that you used a different promo code that didn’t give you a $97 discount, right?

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

All the DH customers can create promo codes and give discounts (max $97) to others.

When did you sign up? If you signed up recently, you should have 500GB space and 5TB bandwidth. If you signed up few months ago, you may not have it because DH has not started the new plan yet.

However, you can always check your plan via DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Account --> Hosting Plans If you like, you can also upgrade your current plan to happy plan with 500GB and 5TB.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

If you signed up monthly you would only get $50 instead of the full $97. Any additions you made would increase the first years cost.

Alternatively (and I hope not) its possible that they are promising a $97 discount but have set the discount lower than that, if this is the case I’d maybe suggest complaining to dreamhost as they have missold the discount but i don’t know what would happen in that case…

$97 DISCOUNT [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color], Double bandwidth or disk [color=#CC0000]DISCOMX2BW[/color]or [color=#CC0000]DISCOMX2SPACE[/color]. More codes

That $97 off is usually for yearly plan(s). If you sign on monthly plans you just get maximum discount $50 off.

Supernova

Need Promo Code? Use [color=#CC0000]SUPERNOVA[/color] [color=#00CC00]($97 OFF): SIGN UP NOW ![/color]