Is it possible to get a $97 discount?

is it possible to get a $97 discount with firstly registering dreamhost yearly L1? I plan to register it, is there a promote code can provide that?

Ken Zhao
http://www.zhaoke.com

I’ve seen them around. Try a google search, or wait a few hours and I’m sure people will be happy to post theirs.

-Matttail

thx, just wanna get a trusted promote code from here. not googling.

Ken Zhao
http://www.zhaoke.com

I may be wrong, but I doubt whether you will obtain a promo code from these forums for more than a $50 discount.

This seems to be the accepted figure for those posting here, but as Matttail said; you may be able to find better elsewhere.

Mark

Get $50 DreamHost Discount using promo code “SAVEFIFTY (Click For Details)

[quote]is it possible to get a $97 discount?

[/quote]

Yes, of course. I’m seriously considering publicizing it everywhere myself. Let me think about it. :wink:

Get [color=#CC0000]$50 Off[/color] with promo code DAYDREAM at DreamHost.com

I had one… but eventually disabled it. My current one is a tad less, but better then the $50s

[color=#CC0000]Get $80 off[/color] with promo code BF80
See here what else you get!

You can use 97DREAM

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code [color=#6600CC]97DREAM[/color] :cool:

I figured this would eventually happen. Now there’s no use to promo codes (for the poster). The “prisoner’s dilemna” theory holds true. Good job guys.

What plan is best for you? Compare from this list and select the best plan

Yeah, thanks David a.k.a. moua. Your third post ever, and already you’re making “friends”. What a community feeling.

I was under the impression that the $50 amount was an un-spoken agreement, to prevent unsightly promo code discount wars. :slight_smile:

Oh well, given time, this thread will vanish from the front page and things will return to normal.

Damn, by posting this I have helped this thread hang around just that little bit longer. :slight_smile:

Mark

Sheesh, don’t let people thing that the reason anyone with a current DH account is in the forum is to help others. We wouldn’t want that, would we?

There should be a dedicated forum for codes and then they should be banned from .sigs. I came here to see if anyone else’s email has been as horrid as mine has.

Please use 97USD code instead, it does the same, and will never change.
I desactivated the older code, it was a mistake.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referer

TGB this forum has always been a microcosm of the Dreamhost universe, users and corporate all boiled down. Unfortunately, it still is.

things change

/end pessimistic lamentation

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]

[quote]The more they stay the same.

[/quote]

If by the same you mean a massive influx of extremely basic questions, people fighting/competing over promo codes, database and mail performance issues without any information from the honchos, well I guess you’re right! I’d say the last year here has changed dramatically, the Dreamhost “experience” seems dumped.

I guess the pessimistic lamentational residue remains :wink:

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]

Hey guys quick question – is it possible to renew with a $97 discount?

THANKS!

Unfortunately no. The promo codes are only for new customers.

Mark