Is Banjul really down? or is dreamhost just playing with me?

Check the status site? not a thing about bajul being down

but low and behold in the panel hidden from public view it states banjul is dead…

AND IT HAS BEEN SINCE MONDAY

SOME OF US RELY ON THE INTERNET FOR OUR BUSINESS SOME OF US CANNOT HAVE AN ENTIRE WEEK ESPECIALLY BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS WITH NO ONLINE PRESENCE!!!

HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE!?!?!?!?!

I HAVE CONTACTED SUPPORT COUNTLESS TIMES, THEY WILL NOT RESPOND, NONE OF MY ONE CLICK INSTALLS ARE WORKING

MY SVN HAS BEEN CORRUPTED

AND NONE OF OUR SITES WILL LOAD PROPERLY ( OR RARELY!!!)

FIX THIS!

I apologize for the frustration this is causing and the delay in response.
We’re currently moving your sever to new hardware.
Our admins are working to get it up and running asap.
I see one of our techs is investigating the ticket you sent in a little bit ago and you should be receiving a reply shortly.
Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the downtime.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for looking into it… You will notice there have been requests to get this working since monday, so thursday evening isnt really appropriate to get this up and running… sad a public forum is the only way to bring attention to customer service matters

How much longer?! I just received an email from google “googlebot can’t access your site”. Any estimates of when this will be fixed? It is hurting.

I sincerely apologize for the downtime you’ve been receiving. We know how frustrating this can be for you. I can assure you our admins are working hard and as fast as they can to restore your server, banjul. Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA, but we definitely will keep your panel message updated. We appreciate your patience during this time. Thanks so much!