Ipb v 1.3

apps

Hi all. I just switched to here. and all went well except for one thing.

Everytime anyone trys and make a post or reply to a topic/start a new topic we get this error.

[quote]
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@domain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request[/quote]

it will take you to that page but yet the message or new topic you started will be there.

if you quote someones post it will work.everyhting worked on the other server but no it dont.
I checked to make sure everything was chmodded right and it is.

Anyone know how to fix this?

also when I try and make a backup of mysql in the acp I get the same error.

Thanks for the help -=)

I’ve seen similar errors in MT when the files are just copied over to a new server, instead of re-installing. Is that how you switched over?

Maybe I’m full of it becuase it logically shouldn’t make any difference if you copy the files over or re-install, so who knows. Anywho, that’s my 2 or 3 cents.

-Matttail

when I moved, I reinstaled a fresh copy, then overwrote all the files then overwrote the datbase.

Thanks.