International Domain

Has anyone had any trouble hosting an international domain…specifically a .com.br?

My domain provider tells me that it cannot contact the dns servers…very weird.

Thanks

I don’t have any personal experience with a .br or a .ca, but I know there are people who do have positive experiences and who will speak up in later tonight!

Are they saying they can’t contact ns1.dreamhost.com, ns2.dreamhost.com or ns3.dreamhost.com?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Well I don’t have access to the domain provider panel YET…but from what my friend told me…it confirms the dns when you add them to a domain…it gives an error that it cannot connect to the dns servers.

Most people seem to have no significant troubles pointing the domain’s DNS servers to dreamhost’s at:

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

I can assure you that oftentimes they are up. (i hope that someone laughs about “oftentimes”)

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Well apparently it is working now, so all my worry was for nothing. I should have had more faith in DreamHost…I’m sorry…LOL