Maybe they're getting frustrated, too, as am I with trying to figure out what the offending code is. Using the stats and tools provided are pretty much useless.
I started nuking FastCGI on everything, and so far the only difference I have noticed is.. well.. I can't tell, because the server I'm on has been up and down so much, mostly down, since Friday evening, it might as well be called Otis.
Nevermind that the Dreamhost Status page says NOTHING about it.
I still get 404 and 500s if not just plain blank pages in WordPress quite often, and it didn't used to be that way, the usual reply is "we have not changed anything" rather "something must have changed with your site(s)".
I can live with that, if I can figure out why. Heck, I'd even buy two accounts, except somewhere I read you can't do that either. So the only choice I have is to buy hosting somewhere else.