Installing Wordpress

wordpress

I have two domains, letricoteuse.net and brokenblossoms.net. I’m trying to install Wordpress onto brokenblossoms but when I do, I get an error message saying “The problem was directory /home/jessicarenee/brokenblossoms.net is not
empty! Please re-install, specifying an empty (or new) directory.” Now, on the installation page, I’m installing it to brokenblossoms.net and then there’s a list of things that I can check, “Select a database to use”. Under that, I’ve created two new database names and I’m still getting an error message. How can I get this to work?! :frowning:

Also, for some reason, brokenblossoms.net is currently showing up the exact same layout and content as letricoteuse.net! I am so confused!

help!

Do you have anything in either directory that you’d like to save? I ask because if there’s not, it might be a good time to “reset”, delete everything and start over. :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

I did delete it all, and now it’s working. Thank you! :slight_smile:

help!

Hey, anytime!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options