Installing wordpress website

Hello everyone,

Okay it was last year when I mapped my wordpress website to another domain and I used one click installer to install the website… a few days ago the domain got expired and I renewed, now the website does not appear on it’s domain. I have the worpress directory in my FTP, and have some instructions about 5 minute install, but the host doesn’t support PHP and I cannot do “fill in your database connection details” manually. Please tell another way

What do you mean, the host doesn’t support PHP? DreamHost supports PHP on all of our hosting plans. (Also, WordPress requires PHP; it won’t work at all without it.)

are you referring to a site at and your domain was pointed to that site? If so, when your domain expired you lost all the settings. I’m not sure how to set it up, but you have to go to your domain registrar and reconfigure it to point to your site again. I believe you have to set the CNAME or “A” record, something like that. should provide full instructions.

Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the settings to take hold (propagate over the internet), so make absolutely sure it’s properly set up, then wait and see. Hope this helps.