Installing WikiMedia with One-Click Problem

I am a long-time user of dreamhost but am just now trying to use the one-click installs. I cannot get WikiMedia to install. I have a mysqldb installed, I installed WikiMedia through one-click. I go to configure the site, carefully follow the directions (including choosing backward-compatible UTF-8 for unknown reasons… but whatever Dreamhost says…) and it fails. I have deleted the database and the wiki and tried to reinstall and I get the same stuff. Any suggestions?

Please include all of the lines below when reporting installation problems.
PHP 5.2.17 installed
Found database drivers for: MySQL SQLite
PHP server API is cgi-fcgi; using ugly URLs (index.php?title=Page_Title)
Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
Session save path (/tmp) appears to be valid.
PHP’s memory_limit is 90M bytes.
Couldn’t find eAccelerator, APC or XCache; cannot use these for object caching.
Found GNU diff3: /usr/bin/diff3.
Found ImageMagick: /usr/bin/convert; image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
Found GD graphics library built-in.
Installation directory: /home///
Script URI path: /
Installing MediaWiki with php file extensions
Environment checked. You can install MediaWiki.
Generating configuration file…
Database type: MySQL
Loading class: DatabaseMysql
Attempting to connect to database server as
…success.
Connected to mysql 5.1.53-log
Database exists
There are already MediaWiki tables in this database. Checking if updates are needed…
Warning: you requested the mysql4 schema, but the existing database has the mysql5 schema. This upgrade script can’t convert it, so it will remain mysql5.
…ipblocks table does not exist, skipping new field patch
…ipblocks table does not exist, skipping new field patch
Creating interwiki table: ok
Adding default interwiki definitions: ok

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home////includes/db/DatabaseMysql.php on line 264

Warning: mysql_num_fields(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home////includes/db/DatabaseMysql.php on line 264

Fatal error: Call to a member function isMultipleKey() on a non-object in /home////maintenance/updaters.inc on line 329

Same issue. Did you ever get this resolved?

That sort of error during installation typically means that a previous installation of MediaWiki failed, so there’s an incomplete set of tables already in the database which is confusing the installer. You’ll need to delete the tables (e.g, through phpMyAdmin) and start the install process again.