Installing phpSHIELD

Hi, im trying to install a webpage that needs phpSHIELD installed. How do i add phpSHIELD to my php.ini? Way to complex :confused: And how do i get access to “SHELL”? Do i find the php.ini with the Shell?

I have PHP Version 5.2.6

I am a complete NOOB so i need somebody to guide me step-by-step trough the whole process. I have seen the wiki but i get even more confused. Hope somebody know how.
Thanks for help.

Cheers
Thomas H

• Install PHP.INI

• Set a valid extensions directory.

• Upload the correct loader into your extension directory

OR

• Place appropriate PHPshield loader in ~/phpshield/

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

It seems to be a problem with the register page on your forum. Want to test your php.ini installer! :slight_smile: Can you please send the script to thomashoimyr[at ]gmail[dot]com
Thanks alot! :wink:

Sent.

Thank you so far! I can now find and edit the php.ini thanks to your script. Nice. :slight_smile:

I have edited the path (in the php.ini) many times and added the right “loader” in the folder via FTP. But i still get “extension_dir does not exists” even with the right root path. Does this mean that i have to wait to somebody rebootes the shared server? I dont have the “Dreamhost PS” enabled.

I also tried to add a “phpshield” folder but still the same path error. Am i doing something wrong?

A reboot isn’t necessary.

Run domain.com/info.php to check that your extensions path is set correctly.

<?php phpinfo(); ?>