Install fine eaccellerator? and apc cuestion

apps

hi i install eacelerator have custom php.ini and custom php
http://www.mercado-negro.org/1.php
This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright © 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with eAccelerator v0.9.5.1, Copyright © 2004-2006 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
the scripts detect also the eaccellerator option bu in the cache scripts only appear
4 scripts to cached

To be, I activate this option for each script or this misconfigured eaccellerator?

Moreover activating the extension of APC appears error internal server error and the php.cgi is killed
i have shared host in dreamhost

Did you read the DreamHost wiki page on eAccelerator?

I don’t use it myself but hopefully someone who has will chime in here soon. I know there’s at least one regular contributor on these forums who’s an eAccelerator god!

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

Thanks to answer, yes indeed there got the script to install eaccellerator, installs smoothly and well php what reconoze up in the folder appears tmp caches 1,2,3,4 … What I find unusual is that the panel only appear 4 files with cache included control.php, will be so good, because what probe on windows and leave if there all the files with cache, there is another way to check the speed of my scripts?

To answer your question(s): Don’t use both eAccelerator and APC at the same time. Only one of the 2 is needed as they both perform the same function.

Chips N Cheese - Custom PHP installs and the like!