Include function

software development

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me what to use for the <? include function

Now it is not working…

<? include "ringconfig.php"; $pincode = $_POST["pincode"]; $email = $_POST["email"]; //nummers controleren if ( preg_match("/[0-9]$/", $pincode)) { //nummer controle goed, start verbinding met ringtonio $code = $pincode; $co = "31"; $url = "http://www.ringtonio.nl/mp?test=$test&co=$co&rtlo=$rtlo&code=".urlencode($code); $result = @implode("",file($url)); if ($result=="OK") { $connectie = mysql_connect( $host, $dbuser, $dbpass); // Connectie maken mysql_select_db( $dbnaam, $connectie ); // Database selecteren $sql = "INSERT INTO calls (pincode, email) VALUES ('$pincode', '$email')"; mysql_query( $sql ); mysql_close(); echo "

Hartelijk dank voor uw donatie!

"; } else { echo "

Er is een ongeldige pincode ingevoerd!

"; } //nummer check fout } else { echo "

Er is een ongeldige pincode ingevoerd!

« terug "; } ?>

Try
include (‘ringconfig.php’);

My website

the parenthesis are unnecessary – the syntax is fine.

where is the ringconfig.php file in relation to the file that’s trying to include it? is it in the include_path?

track7 - my dream-hosted site

Hello,

I don’t know what parenthesis is.
the ringconfig is in the same path as the rest.
I will include the ringconfig underneath.

Thank you
Alvast bedankt!

<? //mysql verbinding $host = "mysql.domain.nl"; $dbuser = "******"; $dbpass = "******"; $dbnaam = "mydbname"; mysql_connect($host,$dbuser,$dbpass) or die(mysql_error()); mysql_select_db($dbnaam); $rtlo = "35247"; $test = "0"; //Donatie gratis? 1=ja 0=nee ?>

(edited to remove user/pass credentials!)

Please remove your database username and password.

File name is case sensitive in Unix. Could that be the problem?

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

removed :wink:

I spelled the name correct, so that is not the problem.

Maybe i have to use Curl for the include but i dont know how.

thnx

I can still see the username and password. I hope they are fake ones.

I am able to use include function. I can’t figure out the problem. It is just simple include and nothing is wrong. WEIRD.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Your use of the the file() function won’t work, because URL file access has been disabled across the DreamHost system. You will have to use a cURL-based alternative.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL