Imposible change upload max size

Impossible to modify the maximum size of upload I have done all the steps of the wiki dreamhost of the php.ini, but it he gives me the following mistake L

rsync: mkstemp “/home/sonydei/[xxxxxx.com]/cgi-bin/.php.cgi.fC23wg” failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(789)
cp: cannot create regular file `/home/sonydei/[xxxx.com]/cgi-bin/php.ini’: No such file or directory
Can’t open /home/sonydei/[xxxx.com]/cgi-bin/php.ini: No such file or directory.

Well, does the directory “/home/sonydei/[xxxx.com]/cgi-bin/” exist? Specifically, did you create the cgi-bin directory? The directory also needs to be chmod 755.

Here is the script I use:

#!/bin/sh
CGIFILE="$HOME/mysite.com/cgi-bin/php.cgi"
INIFILE="$HOME/mysite.com/cgi-bin/php.ini"
rsync -a /dh/cgi-system/php5.cgi “$CGIFILE”

cp /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini “$INIFILE”

perl -p -i -e ‘
s/.post_max_size./post_max_size = 200M/;
s/.upload_max_filesize./upload_max_filesize = 100M/;
s/.include_path./include_path = “.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:”/;
s/.memory_limit./memory_limit = 40M/;
’ “$INIFILE”

It gives me a memory limit of 40MB, Single file limit of 100MB and Post Limit of 200MB. I have added the script to the crontab to run once a week.

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Use [color=#CC0000]SAVE2DOMAIN[/color] to save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] and get a second domain for free

Yes, it exist

[morpheus]$ cd tomablog.com
[morpheus]$ chmod +x php-copy.sh
[morpheus]$ ./php-copy.sh
rsync: mkstemp “/home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/.php.cgi.dqywIs” failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(789)
cp: cannot create regular file /home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/php.ini': No such file or directory Can't open /home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/php.ini: No such file or directory. [morpheus]$ dos2unix php-copy.sh [morpheus]$ ./php-copy.sh rsync: mkstemp "/home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/.php.cgi.WEcXnQ" failed: No such file or directory (2) rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(789) cp: cannot create regular file/home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/php.ini’: No such file or directory
Can’t open /home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/php.ini: No such file or directory.

You’re problem are the [] if you really have them in the path. Try to remove those, you shouldn’t use special characters in file and path names.

On second thought, if you don’t want to rename the directory - you really should - but if you don’t want to, place backslashes in front of the [], like “home/sonydei/[tomablog.com]/cgi-bin/”. That will also do the trick. But you might still get problems with that path with other scripts in the future.

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Use [color=#CC0000]SAVE2DOMAIN[/color] to save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] and get a second domain for free