I'm sorry, DH. Did my site go down on a bad day for you?

My server has been hanging off and on for the last week. I contacted Support again this… er, I mean yesterday morning and again tonight about it. Nothing. Can I at least get a “Hi. How ya doin’?”

Sorry for the delayed response here! Were you able to get a response from our support team? If you’re still having any issues I’d be happy to take a look. Just let me know!

I did, thank you. And it worked great… until today. It’s been incredibly slow since this morning. And I clicked on phpMyAdmin just to check and it isn’t connecting at all. Lots of unhappy users and one very unhappy admin.

What’s the domain associated with your account? I can try to catch up with your support history and take a look-see to see if I can find anything. No more unhappy, more happy! :wink: Just let me know!

Occonnect.com. I think I just emailed you. Confusing redirect after I hit Send.

And Firefox is still giving me a spinning circle on phpMyAdmin.

I got your email, and found your account as well. Let me look into some things, then I’ll update you by email as soon as I have any info. Thanks!

DH_Elle S emailed:

“I went ahead and moved your site to another less loady Apache
instance in order to improve your site’s performance. There shouldn’t be
any downtime as we configure your domain. You may or may not see a “bad
httpd conf” error during this time, but if you do, please don’t hesitate
to contact our support team and we’ll get rid of it right away!”

Thanks for your help, Elle, but we must have different understandings of “right away.” It’s been close to 3 hours.

Hi John,

Thank you for your patience. occonnect.com should now resolve without issue. We strive to answer all tickets within our 24 hour guarantee, most are handled much quicker. We ran an apache config and got the issues sorted out and Our support team will update you shortly. If you have any other questions or need any further support please be sure to hit us up right away.

Thanks!
Matt C

For DH staff - what percentage of tickets are actually responded to within 24 hours? As I’ve rarely seen that response time lately, it’s more likely to be several days.

Actually most tickets are answered within 24 hours. Sometimes our queues can get a little backed up when we have busy weeks, and I apologize for that. It’s rare that we let a ticket go unanswered for several days, unless it’s related to a known bug that needs to be actively looked into.

I’m happy to check on the status of any open tickets you might have though, just let me know!