I'm a newbie :/

I want to create my own site, and I found Dreamhost services. Problem is one - I don’t have programing and html skills, I didn’t have experience with joomla. All my experience - created few blogs with “blogger”. My question is - can I still use your dreamhost? or it’s will be too difficult to me?

Thanks for the answer

The great thing about CMS’s (like Drupal, Joomla! and WordPress) is that you don’t require any coding knowledge to become a webmaster. They are all well documented and there are many websites dedicated to providing tips, ideas, and exceptional community support.

You’ll need to do a little bit of reading to learn how to use them proficiently, but you won’t need to learn any programming languages. The best way to learn is to just install them and have a play about while following written and/or video tutorials :wink:

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I’ll say it will be easy for you to play WordPress (another blogger) in DH.

First DH makes installation very easy for you. Once you have your hosting plan, you can install WordPress in DH control panel by clicking few links. After that, it will be similar as what you experienced with your blogger before.

However, as sXi said, you will need a bit reading about how to use WordPress. If you have any problem during the setup, post it here and someone will help you.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Thanks for Answering quickly.

Well I don’t want to create just another blog, the site idea is-
on the first page is introdusing and about 12 categories, like forex trade, affilate marketing, selling on e-bay, e-mail marketing and others. Each category will lead you to a new page on specific money online making category. The site wiil be adsense and Clickbank ads Integrated. Please tell me your opinion.

Thanks

WordPress using static pages would be quite suitable for the task.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost