Ikonboard Help

apps

As I was getting ready to populate my UBB I came up with the following error. I noticed that mySQL page on the Dreamhost panel has the templates? that I would be using, but I haven’t finished the installation of the UBB from the install guide and installer.cgi I ran the perl_test.cgi and everything came back ok. i’m not sure where to go from here.
…Help please…

An error has occured

The error returned was: Cannot open file : mem_groups.cfg (No such file or directory) at Sources/iDatabase/Driver/Base.pm line 270.

Error messages from perl: No such file or directory
Some information that may help:

QUERY_STRING =
SERVER_ADDR = 66.33.211.33
CONTENT_TYPE = application/x-www-form-urlencoded
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE = en-us
SERVER_PROTOCOL = HTTP/1.1
HTTP_CONNECTION = Keep-Alive
HTTP_REFERER = http://www.yellowdye5.com/cgi-bin/installer.cgi
REMOTE_PORT = 4348
HTTP_USER_AGENT = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; YComp 5.0.0.0)
HTTP_ACCEPT = image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, application/x-shockwave-flash, /
GATEWAY_INTERFACE = CGI/1.1
HTTP_HOST = www.yellowdye5.com
SERVER_SOFTWARE = Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a mod_ssl/2.8.10 OpenSSL/0.9.6c PHP/4.2.3 DAV/1.0.3
SERVER_ADMIN = webmaster@yellowdye5.com
SCRIPT_URI = http://www.yellowdye5.com/cgi-bin/installer.cgi
REMOTE_ADDR = 216.166.199.113
SCRIPT_NAME = /cgi-bin/installer.cgi
SCRIPT_URL = /cgi-bin/installer.cgi
SERVER_NAME = www.yellowdye5.com
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING = gzip, deflate
DOCUMENT_ROOT = /home/yd5/yellowdye5.com
REQUEST_URI = /cgi-bin/installer.cgi
REDIRECT_STATUS = 200
REQUEST_METHOD = POST
SCRIPT_FILENAME = /home/yd5/yellowdye5.com/cgi-bin/installer.cgi
CONTENT_LENGTH = 17
REDIRECT_URL = /cgi-bin/installer.cgi
PATH = /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
SERVER_PORT = 80
HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL = no-cache

Handy Error Message Meanings
"Can’t locate DBD…" means that you do not have the needed files to run mySQL/pgSQL for perl
"Can’t locate DBI…" means that you do not have the needed files to run mySQL/pgSQL for perl
"Can’t locate method TIE_HASH… means that your servers DB_File installation is botched, contact your webhost
"Can’t locate ‘functions.pm’… means you you will have to edit the installer script

Please go back to correct this error