I was about to purchase a L1 hosting plan

Hi all,
I was about to purchase a Crazy Domain Insane plan, but now I decided to wait some days before doing it.
Uhm. I haven’t decided. DH decided for me.
It seems that *.dreamhost.com doesn’t work properly and dreamhoststatus doesn’t say anything new. Is it normal that at 3pm something like that happens? It took me 10 minutes to login to this forum to post this message.

I hope I don’t look angry cause I’m not. I’m just a bit frightened that something like that could happen to my site.1-2min max is ok. 10 is not. Or am I too picky?

mao
ps. nice forum…

The forum, etc. does seem a bit slow right now. It’s probably the “digg” effect of all the Special Crazy Sale! :wink: Operators are waiting to approve your payment now…

[quote]Happy Weekend Sale!
Have we got a treat for you! Save $95.00!

To celebrate nine years in the hosting biz, we’re having an absolutely CRAZY one-weekend-only sale! NOW! This offer is good for accounts that sign up before January 28th, 2007 at 11:59 PM PDT only! Don’t miss the boat!

Sign up for any of our hosting plans NOW using either the one or two-year prepay option and use the promo code “9559”. You’ll get an INSTANT discount of $95.00 off your bill!

The Fine Print:

• This offer is for new customers only - those who do not have an active account with DreamHost.
  • If you sign up and forget to use the “9559” promotional code, you WILL NOT receive the sale pricing. No amount of complaining will change this!
  • Domains and accounts may not be transferred from an existing DreamHost Web Hosting account to a “9559” hosting plan.
  • We reserve the right to deny this sale pricing to anyone at our discretion.
  • This offer only applicable to one and two-year prepaid accounts. Monthly accounts are not eligible.
  • This sale will remain in effect until 11:59 PM PDT, January 28th, 2007.
  • At the end of 12 or 24 months (depending on your pre-pay length), your account will be automatically renewed at the current (non-discounted) rate. If you do not wish to incur extra charges, be sure to specify an end-date on your account control panel before your renewal occurs.

No referral credit will be provided to referers of customers who sign up for this promotional sale. [/quote]

Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Where did you get this news ?
I don’t find it.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

I think the sale is only for people that don’t use pop-up blockers. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Or who add an exception for dreamhost.com. :cool:

Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Interesting date on that offer. :wink:

I am not seeing the pop-up here, and I have pop-ups enabled for dreamhost.com

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Most of us are happy with DH! Although the connection may vary in shared server, but it is quite stable most of the time.

DH did some maitanence on the servers at the beginning of the year. We had the same problem before when they were doing the maintanence. Other that, you should be fine here.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

I’m happy staying here with DH, my site forum loads and post less than 1min and it depends on your ISP if it gone to slow. :slight_smile:

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

Funny…I don’t see my thank you reply I did to you all.

Anyway…thanks.

Now I have to decide wich promocode use…Let’s see who replied better.
:slight_smile:

Just throw a dart at your monitor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

When I hear things like that, I love working for Newegg.

Wholly

Yeah your right every time i hear or see a new user around, it makes me feel better staying here. and i always put in mind that I’m not alone livin in DH world. :cool:

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

I don’t actually work for newegg, directly. I make money elsewhere and then give it to newegg.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

DH is the best. DH is the best. Go DH!

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

Yeah and this time at least the discount is less than we can offer.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

bought!
Paypal finally accepted my money from the bank. so now I have my host too.
wtf i already have more bwidth than expected. lol.

:slight_smile:

I recall somebody asked a question before. Whether we can have a PayPal account without using credit card. What do you mean by this PayPal accepted money from the bank. You still need a credit card to have the account right?

Just want to find out the answer for that person.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

Excellent! Welcome to DH =) Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

I believe we were told that if you used a promo code you got “full” bandwidth and diskspace allocations. Did you end up with 200G of storage?

Just one more benefit of having high friends in low places…

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

Yes two hundred gigabytes!
Gib or Gb, whatever… :slight_smile: