I visited Dreamhost’s official website and read the content carefully, I want to be an affiliate, as I am a newbie in this field, so I am confused about a few things which are as follows:
1.“Sub-Referrals” are defined as tier-2 referrals. Tier-3 referrals do not earn a credit. ( How much commission will I get when my referred person makes a sale? And will I get a commission on his every sale or will it be a one-time commission?
2.Recurring Payments will be applied to customer’s account every time a payment is made by both referrals and sub-referrals. ( Does it mean when I refer someone then his account will be deducted?)
3. New accounts must use a different payment method from the referrer to qualify for rewards credit for the referrer. (Does it mean if I am the referrer then I have to use a different method except paypal?)
4. Referred customers must maintain an active hosting account during any free trial and/or money-back guarantee periods applicable. Rewards accrued from customers who cancel their accounts and/or receive a refund during these periods will be cancelled.( Does it mean if my referred customer cancel his purchase during free trial or gets a refund then I won’t get any commission?)
5. Rewards accrued from DreamHost customers that have completed their free trial and/or money-back guarantee periods are paid out via PayPal at the start of every month, and are subject to a 5% fee. ( Does it mean Dreamhost will deduct 5% money from my account on every sale I made at the end of the month or on the whole sale of my month?)
6. A Platinum Affiliates program is available to active affiliates generating greater than 25 sales per month, offering a number of exclusive features including earlier cashout of Rewards, payments by check, and waiving of the 5% fee on cashout. ( what is meant by cashout of rewards?)
7. Does Dreamhost offer any 60 day cookie period like others?
Kindly, reply me ASAP.