I want a full refund, services are horrible

Since I registered Thursday February 22, 2007, I have received nothing but extremely slow speeds and slow connection timing. It takes my site about 5 seconds to connect, and then it has to load… ALL free hosts I have seen are way faster then this, but why do I have to pay for slower speeds? These speeds are extremely horrible. You constantly had down times, and I wanted to just buy hosting here and start a domain here, but now after your horrible service I just want a refund, I expect a full refund, because I based my plans around your services, and you fail to deliver to your customers, hence the loading speeds being worse then free hosting.

Where should I go to request my full refund? They have been down, and have horrible loading speeds, and I don’t need this domain if I don’t have their hosting, because this is where I wanted to be, so I will just stop having a website.

You constantly posted new problems everyday and my site was constantly having problems, randomly not being able to connect, and now it is back to being its slow self that I thought was just a DNS resolving, I mean this is horrible service.

Ok, it won’t let me send them an e-mail asking for special circumstances or anything under this. This is totally THEIR fault, and when you register it says the domain is free. Now they are suddenly going against this when you want to close their horrible service?

Crooks.

Please look at this and I want my full refund.

This is primarily a user to user forum, you’ll have to contact support through the panel to obtain a refund.

Web Hosting Reviews | Get Around The Net Directory

Submit a support request via the panel at Support -> Contact Support, set the category to Account Status -> Ending Service. As you suspect, the refund will be minus the $9.95 domain registration fee.

Actually they say the domain is ‘free for the life of the hosting’, if you no longer host at DreamHost the domain is obviously no longer free, but it will still be yours after the refund, so you can transfer the registration elsewhere if you wish.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

This is just a coincidence. You just happened to sign up at a time of severe upheaval brought about by datacenter power issues. Give it a few days and things should be back to normal.

Don’t forget you have 97 days to make up your mind, and moaning on this forum will not help because we’re all customers in here.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

You are in the 97 days money back time, so apply for it.
http://dreamhost.com/hosting-moneyback.html

DreamHost now has the longest trial period in the industry! PERIOD!

Sign up for a shared hosting account with us today and you’ll see why DreamHost has consistently garnered customer praise and a reputation for rock-solid reliability.

If you decide - within the first 97 days of your time with us - that DreamHost isn’t for you, we will gladly close your account and refund any payments you’ve made to us within those first 97 days.*

• Credit card and Google Checkout payments only. Excludes domain registration fees, bandwidth overage charges, and dedicated server payments. Refunds not guaranteed for accounts found to be in violation of DreamHost’s Terms of Service or Anti-Spam policies.

1. You can ask for a refund anytime. You can end service in DH panel. You can also send a ticket to DH support.

2. I believe you know the current events in DH. The power outage and the maintanence may affect the server performance where your site resides.

3. If you encounter this kind of problem constantly, you should send a ticket. Have you? If the situation is serious, you can even send a “OMG EXTREMETLY CRITICAL EMERGENCY” ticket. DH will assist you and solve your problem.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

If you want a refund this ain’t the place to get it…

I’ve tried dozens of webhosting services and Dreamhost is by far the best. They had some issues in the past couple of weeks, but even so I wouldn’t think of hosting anywhere else…

My suggestion to you is to quit whining like a girl and have a little patience. You’ll be glad you did.

You have to admit that the last week was definitely NOT an example of DH at it’s finest. But, I still can’t find a place for the price that gives me what I need. Despite all the whining and moaning my spam was delivered to me reasonably regularly.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

Yeah,
Agreed. The DH forums and the users are not going to be able to get you a refund but honestly…DH still provides well more than what we pay for. I am extremely happy with the service and support. All hosting companies have their ups and downs.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]