I paid for plan by Google wallet, but still cannot be used!

I paid for plan by Google wallet, but still cannot be used!!

I bought webhost (My Happy Hosting:$119.40 yearly ($9.95 per month)) yesterday , I wanted to buy a year of service.

But I also found on the webpage display “This account has no hosting plans.”, so I click on “You must add a plan to open it”. I also added a plan, and I need to pay a 2 years, need $238.8. I think I will buy 2 years.

Then I click on “make payment”, paid for by Google wallet, the picture is a screenshot of the payment; then Dreamhost display “All paid up. Thank you!”.

But my account still “This account is currently pending. Please have us call you now for immediate approval!”. I look at the help, but not be resolved.

I submitted a ticket yesterday, I was waiting for 12 hours without from you. Please quickly help me to solve, thank you!
[hr]
why no people reply?
[hr]
Why does no one reply?
[hr]
Why does no one reply?

Possibly because its the weekend. I am sure someone will get back to you Monday (hopefully). I wish they would either have someone who could approve accounts over the weekend or clearly state that this sort of stuff is only processed on business days Monday through Friday at such and such a time. I guess not enough people sign up to where DH thinks its worthwhile to have at least one person check in on those days.