I have over 24 hours of not being able to create and manage email on my host account

Message from you (Dec 27, 2012 - 21:27:33 / #5509293)
Subject: I have over 24 hours of not being able to create and manage emai
Dreamhost Gentlemen:

I have over 24 hours of not being able to create and manage email on my host account, Paul Nahem, this is affecting me financially, this host account was purchased by my recommendation, since I have ricardolince host account since 2005 with you.

this new account was purchased for my new clients, who already had to have them run their email, you are making me look bad, my clients have given me a deadline for resolving the problem, otherwise I withdraw the contract I have with them.

I am currently the webmaster of this host account if you do not have the ability to troubleshoot and fix this problem, tell me to immediately withdraw all my bills and those of my clients, who I have recommended dreamhost, which in total are 27 for Host another company …

you take too long to answer, I do not understand how they can call technical department and no answer or solution, I’m tired of write for two days, without obtaining solution.

I hope to have the seriousness of answering promptly and resolve this situation, supposedly say that within 24 hours and we’re almost to 72hr

sincerely,

Ricardo Lince

Hi Ricardo,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response from our team, as we are still investigating your email issue. You should hopefully be hearing from support in the morning, when the appropriate department is back in the office. Thanks so much for your patience, we very much appreciate it.