I have 500 internal server error problem in Wordpress some categories don't open

wordpress

I have 500 internal server error problem in some pages of my site. Especially in some categories, when i click them they won’t open. I can’t even create categories with specific names. For example when i try to create a category like “abc”, Wordpress creates a category url like “www.mydomain.com/category/abc”, then i add posts it works but when i create a category like “def” , Wordpress creates a category url like "“www.mydomain.com/category/def” and it opens as a blank page (as there’s no posts assigned to it) but when i assign some posts to it and click it says 500 Internal Server Error.
I have this problem with categories

I tried everything;

• All deleted almost all of my plugins (and i wasn’t happy to delete the ones i love very much)
  • I optimized databases
  • I did everything with htaccess file (deleting, renaming, recreating etc.)
  • i increased php memory limit in wp-config file. (and i memory plugn says i use only 30-40 mb of memory, there’s no memory usage limit exceed)
  • i used cache plugins

Nothing works, please somebody help me

Sounds like you should check your logs and report back with what they say…
What are the categories you are actually using? Might be helpful for us to know – do they contain special characters?

i fixed the problem it’s a plugin. i deleted that plugin. thanks for replying