Http_server_vars? / Coppermine image gallery

Hello,
I just moved my site to dreamhost… the nameservers have propagated to most places.

the problem is i get this error

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_VARS in /home/.dino/kunjan/asiaschool.kunjan.net/include/init.inc.php on line
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in /home/.dino/kunjan/asiaschool.kunjan.net/include/init.inc.php on line
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_COOKIE_VARS in /home/.dino/kunjan/asiaschool.kunjan.net/include/init.inc.php on
line 162
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/.dino/kunjan/asiaschool.kunjan.net/include/init.inc.php on
line 170
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/.dino/kunjan/asiaschool.kunjan.net/include/init.inc.php on
line 177

i have changed the database and all correctly… but i think this php script cant find the environment variables//or the variables from apache??

what can i do to fix this?

Thanks!
Kunjan

They should be working fine, but it is worth noting that those particular variables were deprecated quite a while ago. Their replacements are:

$_POST
$_GET
$_COOKIE
$_SERVER

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

yeah i ended up using php4 now until i upgrade the script… took me some time to figure that out… lol

thanks a lot!

K.