Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

We have been trying to start a webpage for our youth group for some time now. The account has been registered and it shows our hosting is active, but we can’t do anything. If we go to our domain that we registered: cvillenaz.org, it gives us the “Http/1.1 Service Unavailable” message. I don’t have a clue what I am supposed to do. Can someone out there please help us? Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give us.

Hello,

It appears that the name servers set up on your account aren’t point to us.
I see that our tech support replied to your ticket advising how to correct this.
Are you not receiving our emails? I can have it resent or if you can provide me with a valid email to forward that to.
Let me know :slight_smile:

[hr]
Got an e-mail stating we needed to change the nameserver information, but I don’t know how to change it or even where to change it at. I really REALLY wish there was telephone or chat customer service. I really need the help.
[hr]

If I search the DNS information on our account, NS1, NS2 and NS3 all show Dreamhost. It also is listed as un-editable. Yet the e-mail I received shows I need to change this information to the following:
Name Server:NS51.1AND1.COM
Name Server:NS52.1AND1.COM

Is there someplace else I need to go to change this information?

The name servers would have to be changed with whoever the registrar is.
In this case by performing a whois I was able to see that the domain is registered with http://www.1and1.com/
I would contact them on how to change the name servers to point to us.
I hope this helps!