Htaccess

there are a way with htaccess, for redirect the connection from the only ip test.domain.com -> to a special folder?

can work with a subfolder?

htaccess can work in subfolders or subdirectories. Other than that can you explain more what you’re asking?

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

So you need the web directory for the subdomain to be a subdirectory of one of your other sites?

Would a redirect work for you? That is, when you set up hosting for that subdomain, could you just set it up as a redirected domain?

And you are aware that when you create a subdomain that by default you can create a subdirectory of your home directory for that subdomain, right? Is this insufficient for your needs?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

sure…

so, i set up a dns redirect of one site ( hi.domain.com ) that point to my other site ( www.newdomain.com ).
i want that: if the connection at newdomain are from the ip or mask of my hi.domain.com, that must be redirected with a rewrite command to a subfolder (that ofcourse are locaded on hi.domain.com).
If the connection are from different ip or mask that should they dont should be redirected.

i dont know if are ok this command below:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^hi.domain.com$
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_HOST} ^hi.domain.com$
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} ^111.222.333.444
RewriteRule (.*) www.newdomain.com/other/ [R,L]