How to restore my subdomain?

i deleted my subdomain eg. abc.def.com, after i want to restore the subdomain, how i should do?
i use the manage domain, it’s list 1 error, "Can’t add domain: already in our DNS system."
how to solve it?

if you can’t restore by yourself in DH panel, the only way is to contract DH support.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

How long has it been since you deleted the sub-domain? It can take a little while for the A-Records related to the sub-domain to be deleted.

Sometimes, the A-Records seem to get ‘stuck’ and don’t get removed automatically. In such cases you will need to contact support so they can remove them for you.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

how long it take if ask support to delete for me?
i waited for a few hours already…
:frowning:

Obviously, that depends on how busy support is and how quickly they get around to your request, but I believe they only need to run a manual DNS update for the domain.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)