How to remove a scam webite

Good Evening guys.

How do i remove a scam website that is hosted with dream host, as this website is scamming customers buy selling them products with the intention not to deliver,

They copy the products off other websites that have a brand and put there products on there website.

They are scamming loads of people and i want to get the whole website removed so no move customers will be scammed?

1 Like

When Internet fraud is being committed within or using US infrastructure (DreamHost) then the bodies you need to report it to are the Federal Trade Commission, your state’s Attorney General, and the FBI Internet Crime Center. They have the means and authority to investigate the complaint and will interact with DreamHost from that point onward.

Thank you for this post….

Thanks for the information. Well, the problem seems to have been solved, and I’m so happy about it,

I am facing the same issue. I have a ecommerce website and selling my product but now i come to know that someone is spamming my website and sale fake products with same name. Kindly fix this issue as s

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.