[quote]I removed ssl support from my site; just to save money.
How can I redirect https://mydomain request to http://mydomain
to avoid people who bookmarked the site
not to get error message?[/quote]
You can’t if you removed Secure Hosting already.
- Browser gets the IP address for secure.example.com
- Browser sees https:// so opens a connection on port 443 instead of port 80.
- Web server negotiates authenticated/encrypted connection with browser
- Browser sends HTTP request
- Web server sends HTTP response
Removing Secured Hosting stops the process at step 3, so there is no chance for the web server to issue a redirect at step 5.
Customer since 2000 openvein.org