How to point a domain to a hosting inside dreamhos

Hi,

I have a hosting package for a domain in dreamhost, and also by separated another domain registered. I want to know how can I use the only 1 hosting for the other domain registered. I don´t know how to put it correctly, and I´ve been searching the interface but i can´t finde where is the option.

Do you want to add hosting for the domain you registered elsewhere? If so, you can do so in the Manage Domains>Register New Domain / Sub-Domain section of the panel. Then all you need to do is set ns1.dreamhost.com, ns2.dreamhost.com, and ns3.dreamhost.com as your nameservers at your registrar.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

is not possible to link the domain to the other hosting I have ?

:frowning:

So you want to have two domains point to the same content? Would you be happy with a redirect or do you want both to show their original domains in the url?

You can do it either way. Redirects are easy and using mod_rewrite or the infamous DreamHost transparent proxy feature you can preserve the distinct domains in the urls.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Cheers Leinsman,

That´s exactly what I want, point my domain www.medinloo.com to the hosting of www.manosdetopo.com and if it´s possible not redirecting… I would like to show their original domains.

Could you tell me how to do this? thanks,

david.