How to get your refund

!!!ATTENTION!!!ATTENTION!!!ATTENTION!!!

I AM WRITING THIS TO INFORM YOU GUYS OF YOUR SAFETY.

DREAMHOST HAS NOT HANDLED THIS WELL! THEY CLAIMED TO REFUND EVERYONES MONEY 3 DAYS AGO ON THE 15TH AND THEY COLLECTED MORE MONEY ON THE 17TH. THIS MONEY IS NOT BEING REFUNDED PROPERLY!!

FIRST YOU NEED TO REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARD FROM DREAMHOST! OR ATLEAST SET YOUR DAILY LIMIT TO $9.95 AND/OR DISABLE AUTO-CHARGE.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL UP YOUR BANK COMPANY AND FILE A FRAUDULENT CASE REPORT AND REQUEST TO GET THIS DISPUTED! ONCE YOU GET THIS CHARGE DISPUTED YOUR BANK WILL REFUND ALL YOUR MONEY AND OVERDRAFT FEES! YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD WITH A NEW NUMBER*

DreamHost is teh most awesomest webhost evar! Ignore teh commentz of retarded folks hoo bleat about bank problemz.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

!!!ACHTUNG!!!ACHTUNG!!!ACHTUNG!!!

MORON DETECTOR HAS FOUND A USER ON THE FORUMS IN THIS THREAD.

Results: electrickrypt might be infected with moronism!!!

THIS THREAD IS GHEY

Chips N Cheese - Custom PHP installs and the like!

I already disputed it as soon as I realized this happened. I went into my bank and explained what had happened and they walked me through of what to do. I should have my money back and my overdraft fees refunded by my bank by next weekend. It’s just not worth waiting on Dreamhost. Like electrickrypt said,… they were still collecting money a few days after they had “refunded” the money.

…I highly recommend you people take electrickrypt’s advice. Any banker will laugh upon you if you sit and wait on dreamhost.

I would not laugh at you and I can tell you that none of the bankers I know would laugh at you. Neither would they laugh at you for disputing the charge, as neither is an unreasonable course of action.

If you’re using a credit card, you have a certain amount of time to dispute the charge. They generally ask you whether you’ve contacted the vendor about the disputed charge. If you tell the truth and say “The vendor is aware of the problem, admits the billing was is error, and is trying to reverse the charges.”, the bank will probably ask you whether you really want to start a dispute process on their end as that will cost them money and be a waste of resources.

That said, it is certainly within everyone’s rights according to their cardholder agreements to dispute charges. I just personally prefer to let my bank focus its resources on disputes I know are not going to be worked out without their help.

What are [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color], [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color], and [color=#CC0000]1IP1DOM50[/color]?
More Dreamhost coupons

Yes, there is a limited amount of time to dispute the charges. If you wait long enough, you will not be able to dispute them. If that happens and you still don’t get your refund, you are pretty much screwed and stuck with rising overdraft fees. I guess that’s why the bankers insisted I dispute it after she seen no activity from Dreamhost besides collecting money after three days the money was claimed to be refunded. I wasn’t planning on figuring out why she looked at me like I was an idiot for suggesting I’d wait longer to see if I get refunded.

What a retard. This isn’t a case of fraud. The only fraud going on here is by the people using charge-backs to bypass the refund process.

Speeding up a refund on a billing MISTAKE is not what the chargeback process is for. I’ve never had a billing mistake corrected as quickly as DH is doing for those they’ve charged… and even though I never had them lead to overdrafts, I’ve also never had a single company offer to compensate for anything beyond the refund itself.

In fact, the Post Office just triple-charged me for an online label that didn’t even print once. The charges cleared the bank even though they claim they never charged the card. After sitting on the phone with them for 1/2 hour, they told me I have to wait for a minimum of 14 days before doing anything.

They said if the charges don’t disappear on their own (they won’t) in 14 days, I can fax a copy of my bank statement to them and request a refund. At that point, there is no guarantee when they will actually process it.

Big deal. That’s life. I think they have more money than Dreamhost. Would everyone prefer DH followed the PO’s lead and handled their errors the same way?

OH NOES!@!!! THE POST OFFICE ARE FRAUDED ME!!! CHARGEBA CK TIMEZ!!! POST OFFICE STOLED ME MONIES CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT !!!

:stuck_out_tongue: Maximum savings promo code: MaxSavingsAtDH