Dreamhost management team post this message…on the webpage
ACTIVE ->Google Gmail at Your Domain!
Did you know you and all your users can use Gmail for all email @paragliding.com
- Access your mail through Gmail’s web interface, but at http://mail.paragliding.com/
- True POP3/IMAP/SMTP access!
- Over 6GB of storage per address (and growing)!
- Unlimited message forwarding, labeling, and search!
- Awesome performance, reliability, and spam filtering!
- Use a custom logo!
- Still use us for everything besides email!
You need to register at Google Apps for your Domain if you haven’t already.
Re-create all the email accounts you need over at Google Apps for your Domain.
B) I can NOT see any possibilities to forward my emails to any outside email account like GMAIL or others.
“Google apps email” does not allow “email auto forwarding” to any GMAIL accounts?
“Google apps” allows a “google email account” which is NOT a GMAIL account.
I received this email from the GMAIL team
“Google apps email” does not allow “email auto forwarding” to any GMAIL accounts or others like firstname.lastname@example.org?
Is this correct ? I tried and experimented , and it does not seem possible…
May be I missed something, if someone could give a bit more details, help or simple solution? ( I am a newbie)