How reliable is paying via PayPal?

Just curious. I wired some money through the cPanel from PayPal on Thursday and it’s taking a while to clear. Just curious if this is normal and whatnot.

Is this for a new account or an existing account?

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!

Existing. I’m simply trying to keep my account open so I paid off the next month via PayPal.

Depends if you have funds already in your Paypal account, if the funds are drawn against a credit card, of if the funds are firstly transferred from a linked bank account then on through the Paypal system.

At the fast end, I find transactions from a funded Paypal account (or via credit card) go through immediately, and at the slow end transactions which require funds be first transferred from a linked bank account can take up to 3 business days (much like a cheque clearance waiting period).

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

Alright thanks. It’s from my bank account and it went through Thursday night so I guess by Monday or Tuesday morning it’ll clear.

Isn’t PayPal the most popular gateway?

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Yeah, I’m just a bit nervous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you are safe here :stuck_out_tongue:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Oh I’m sure of it. My year of service with DH has been nothing but enjoyable thus far.

You should have paid with a credit card. Have you read their “money back guarantee policy?”

“Credit card and Google Checkout payments only.”