How many space and bandwidth your site use?

Hello, I have this doubt. How many bandwidth and space on disk use your site? and what is your plan of hosting? if you have many sites in one hosting plan, please tell me the total of space on disk and bandwidth use.

I ask because my site is a little site, and I don’t know if my bandwidth use is to big or just normal.

Thanks.

I’m on Code monster plan and I’m using:

1% of disk space
Used: 4,361.336 MB
total provided: 445,572 MB

0% of bandwidth
Used: 4.045 GB
total provided:5,017 GB

My sites generally use less than the weekly additions to space and bandwidth :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Thank you both, anybody else please :D.

Regards.

[quote]I ask because my site is a little site, and I don’t know if my bandwidth use is to big or just normal.

[/quote]

How big is your site and bandwidth?

On 3-November DreamHost posted the following in their wiki:

[quote]97. What % of resources do your average clients use?

The median client? 0% [/quote]

They recently hired more support help.
DreamHost Customers wiki And Forum

I’m in that group. Our mission is to show that overselling works. :wink:

The fact that most people are under 1% pretty much makes the % stats on the side of the panel useless. I sent in a suggestion quite some time ago to put actual usage there. It would be easy enough to grab & print the figures, since they’re already working with them to come up with the percentages.

I’d like to see it like this:

Disk: 100MB (0%) of 999 GB
(+2.0 GB / week)

Xfer: 5 GB (0%) of 9999 GB
(+32 GB / week)

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Perfect, thank you guys.