How long with Dh?

Good lord. I have been with Dreamhost for SEVEN YEARS. That’s like 9 million in internet years.

How long have you been with DH?

P.S. I miss my anniversary gift certificates. :slight_smile:

Not quite that long – I’ve been here since 2002.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

You know what’s funny? The title on forums says “New User” while yours says Grizzled Veteran. :slight_smile:

BTW, I’m on the code warrior/monster account (always have been), so for those keeping score, here were the stats on accounts when I signed up:

Your Code Warrior Plan comes with:

• Registration and set up of your own domain (e.g. www.you.com). You must pay Internic the $70 fee they charge for this. If you’d rather have you.dreamhost.com that is free.
  • 1 pop and unlimited e-mail aliases at that domain (e.g. you@you.com, sales@you.com, info@you.com).
  • An anonymous ftp server for anyone on the net to upload and download files.
  • Full telnet access!
  • Password Protected Directories
  • FULL CGI capabilities (including PHP3!).
  • 50Mb storage space for all of your coding needs. (note that you can get 20MB MORE space just by signing up for 12 months in advance)
  • Detailed access statistics.
  • Real Audio and Video.
  • Server Side includes.
  • Web Control Panel.
  • Access to raw log files.
  • Unlimited ftp updates and transfers.
  • 30 day money-back guarantee and no minimum contract.
  • 24/7 customer support at support@dreamhost.com.
  • Only $23.95 / month!

Times have changed. And I still pay $23.95 a month. :slight_smile:

Since January 2006
Lovin’ it :slight_smile:

Code: “SPW95” - $95 off

Holy cow…since 1998!
I’ve hosted a number of different domains here over the years and I have had experience with many, many other hosts, being a consultant, had my ups and downs here as well but I like it at DH the most…plus the webpanel is really nice nowadays and the business is run extremely fair and is very up front about problems and upgrades.
By far, the best ‘atmosphere’ in a hosting company I have experienced.

he he he… I remember that! Got my DH account summer of 1998. It’s been quite a ride! :slight_smile:

–rlparker

Five happy days. :slight_smile:

Since July 2003.
This is my first hosting provider outside of Denmark. I thought it would be good to use a “local” provider, but since three consecutive providers screwed me over, I was lucky to stumble across DH. And there’s nothing in the known universe that would take me away from here! I started with the Crazy Domain Insane plan but switched to Code Monster (sale) when I needed the disk space. Now I almost have more disk space than I do in my backup RAID at home…!

[color=#CC0000]Get $50 off[/color] with promo code “LESS”! See here what else you get!

I’m wth DH since only 10 month

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

since September 2003

Still Lovin’ it too

: )

Ive only been here at dreamhost for about 12 months, but I intend to stay for as long as they’ll put up with me :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

I’ve been here for a little over two years, so I’m really just a newbie when compared to many folks here.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

I jumped on in October 2001…so 5 years so far.

I miss the anniversary gift certificates too…now that I know why they kept mysteriously showing up…

:slight_smile:

Since 1999

ive been only here for about 3/4 months - but im already thinking of moving over to someplace more reliable…

all i wanted is a reliable email service, but unfortunately, for most i get login timeouts, mail servers down, authentication errors, and even Custom MX records getting ERASED…

i really dont know what to do… its really frustrating - you spend hours on end trying to figure out how to fix things… sigh

how do you guys handle downtimes, issues, etc. here at DH? especially those for the veterans?