How long for support?

I signed up and immediately had a problem, as a one-click product does not work. I submitted a “trouble ticket” nearly 4 hours ago and have heard nothing. Is this normal for this service?

Thank you.

Yes, slow response times are normal. Usually I get a response in 2-5 hours (not that I submit all that often). However, it is my opinion that it is worth the wait. When you get a reaply from support it is helpful and informative. Other’s may diagree with me, but that’s been my expirence over the last year here.

-Matttail

Lately it’s been taking close to the 24 hour mark (and sometimes more) for me to hear back, and a number of my support requests have been closed by DH without response.

That said, the problem usually resolves itself before they get back to me about it – site down, etc. stuff especially.

I am also worried, I was finally able to add the domain and now I can’t add an e-mail account without major errors. I hope this is not the normal situation here as it is not a bad deal. and I want to park at 3 domains here.

Getting errors when you’re trying to do basic stuff isn’t normal, I think it’s safe to say. It’s never happened to me, and I’ve been here 2.5 years.

So hope that’s encouraging. :slight_smile: