How long as a DH'er?

I’m curious.

• How long have you hosted with Dreamhost ?

• What are your main domain uses / software used? (Development, Mail, Blog, Forum, WordPress, Gallery2, Joomla!, etc.)

10 months

[quote]- What are your main domain uses / software used? (Development, Mail, Blog, Forum, WordPress, Gallery2, Joomla!, etc.)
[/quote]
WordPress blog, Gallery2, used to have a Joomla! for a World of Warcraft multi-guild raiding alliance, used to have a neighborhood forum.

What are [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color], [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color], and [color=#CC0000]1IP1DOM50[/color]?
They’re Dreamhost coupons!

• Since January 2006. (i got billed on 15th and initially got defensive cos i thought it was part of the accident… then realised by bill was due anyway, lol).

• I run a web development & SEO company and use DH to host my own website along with some of my clients that do not require the expense of a dedicated server - with DH giving shell access, the ability to switch PHP versions, and like a swiss army knife of tools and gadgets, it pretty much covers everything i’d want to do for the majority of website clients.

Some of my client’s sites use Joomla, WP & eMail, along with a load of bespoke stuff.

Cheers,
Karl

web design, development & seo by DigitalVibe

[quote]- How long have you hosted with Dreamhost ?

• What are your main domain uses / software used? (Development, Mail, Blog, Forum, WordPress, Gallery2, Joomla!, etc.)[/quote]

• 4 years.

• I have a blog and a business website, and most of my other domains are for small businesses. Everything is hand-rolled (mostly in PHP) - I do not use any third party software.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

• Just under 6 years.

• Varies. Wordpress, various forums, playing with PHP, etc…

:stuck_out_tongue: Maximum savings promo code: MaxSavingsAtDH

-Just under 10 years

• A lot of FOSS CMS and web application stuff over the years, many Joomla! and WordPress sites, custom PHP/MySQL for client database apps, numerous small business clients websites, some ecommerce.

–rlparker

Almost two years

Most of them Joomla and MyBB forum app (http://www.mybboard.net/).

TTL
Dreamhost coupon code for 600 GB space with $50 off plus 1 extra lifetime domain =>[color=#00CC00]CHRISTMAS2007[/color] promo code or $50 off + 2 lifetime domains with [color=#00CC00]50FORGOOD[/color] code

Almost one year.

PHPBB forum, MySQL database

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here