How do you know a promo code is valid?

I see all these great promo codes in the forum here.
How can one tell that they are actually valid and you will get the offer that it says? Not that i’m untrusting, but since we only get one shot to “specify it” I wouldn’t want to be misled. Thanks. J

The easiest way is to try the particular promo-code and see. :slight_smile:

The page directly after the one where you enter the promo-code will show the discount provided, at this stage you will not have committed any funds.

If the promo-code does not provide the discount you expected, you can always hit the back button and try another code. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

I think the best way is to check the forum signatures. I did the same and everything was fine. I just picked a random code.

Just signed for 22$ for whole year (including free domain).
You can do the same with promo code [color=#CC0000]ADI97[/color]

Unless of course you have a promo code from the person who originally referred you to Dreamhost. The right thing to do in that situation is to use your original promo code and ignore any you find here on the forums.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)