How do use SSL certificate on my site?

Hello everybody.
First, sorry for my bad english, it’s not my main language. I use GG translate for asking, hope you understands :smiley:

The basical problem is that i want to create an SSL for my site. My site use WordPress, hosted on Dreamhost with Shared plan, using unique-ip. I has DNS it through CloudFlare. Now I want to buy Comondo SSL through Dreamhost Panel, then active it for my site. I has read DreamHost Knowledges, but not understands what to-do first ^^!. This’s first time with me.

Anyone at there that have free time can help me? step-by-step what i need to do.

PS: I found the helpful article at https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/215089748-How-do-I-purchase-a-signed-SSL-certificate- , and can following it. But after I has bought an SSL and Installed on my site, what next to do on CloudFlare to ensure my site always available ?

Many thanks.

We have covered detailed review about Dreamhost here and highlighted all the important features and also mentioned how to add SSL certificate in your website.

According to our findings based on Industry analyze, test results, comparison and customer reviews all over the world we regarded Dreamhost as one of the top web hosting service

We might have missed out any other important feature of Dreamhost, any suggestions will be welcome in this regard.

It is a very informative discussion. I got more information from this information. How i can easily use these on my new website show-box.

Understand that HTTPs doesn’t mean information on your server is secure, it only protects the TRANSFER of data from your visitor’s computer to yours, and the other way too. Once the sensitive data is on your server it’s up to you to keep that data safe encrypt in database.
Some people just look for a lock on the page, not on the browser. After you’ve installed SSL you might want to try adding a lock icon on your pages just to let them know it’s secure if they don’t look in the Mobdro APK bar.

This website discussion provides a great stuff of knowledge. Thank you for this article. I have a new website as showbox-one. I had already added ssl certificate on official showbox website. Can you see it and tell me is there any error or not?? Is it works successfully?

Yes, the browser is displaying a lock in the address bar for your site. Good work :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this article with us. I have a website as Frackman movie. I want to use SSL on this website how can I use it.

Thank God! for finally finding a valid post that gives full guide.
I was trying to add SSL certificate on my website: login icloud

All working fine on my end. Can anyone tell me if its working there as well?

Hello,

DreamHost offers free LetsEncrypt SSL certificates on all active hosting plans…

Please see our help article on how to add HTTPS to your domain:

Hello everybody.
First, sorry for my bad english, it’s not my main language. I use GG translate for asking, hope you understands :smiley:

The basical problem is that i want to create an SSL for my site. My site use WordPress, hosted on Dreamhost with Shared plan, using unique-ip. I has DNS it through CloudFlare. Now I want to buy Comondo SSL through Dreamhost Panel, then active it for my site. I has read DreamHost Knowledges, but not understands what to-do first ^^!. This’s first time with me.

Anyone at there that have free time can help me? step-by-step what i need to do.

PS: I found the helpful article at https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/215089748-How-do-I-purchase-a-signed-SSL-certificate-5 , and can following it. But after I has bought an SSL and Installed on my site, what next to do on CloudFlare to ensure my site always available ?

Many thanks.

I think you should go through this FREE SSL Certificate Guide as it’s easy to understand and also you can simply implement it following the steps mentioned in the guide.

Thanks for this valuable information, she helped me set up my site.

Thanks for sharing this information with us I was unable to install SSL on my site Intermediate result 2018 But after reading this thread I’ve successfully Install SSL.

this article might help you-https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/215089118-Adding-an-SSL-certificate-overview
good day

Does DreamHost shared server SNI feature as I want to install free SSL for my blog Infogeeker?

Even i am looking for ssl installation on my website Quotes Tadka But it is installed on Blogger anyway to do it ?

Try Let’s Encrypt - Free SSL/TLS Certificates.

Thanks & Regards,
Morpheus TV