How do i renew our domain?

mannarecordings.com

my question to dreamhost:

[quote]i get a message that i need to email you :

This domain expired on 2002-02-24 12:37:19 Pacific Time.
This domain can no longer be renewed through us as it expired more
than 45 days ago. To re-register it (or transfer it to us if you’ve
already reregistered it elsewhere) please email
support@domainitron.com.

[/quote]

their response (support@domainitron.com):

This domain is not registered with us anymore, it was transfered to Enom, so you will need to contact them for renewal. The reason you can see it in Domainitron is that you didn’t tell us when you transfered away:
Domain Name: MANNARECORDINGS.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS.NEWDREAM.NET
Name Server: NS2.NEWDREAM.NET
Updated Date: 26-feb-2002
Creation Date: 24-feb-2001
Expiration Date: 24-feb-2004

Let us know if you need anything else.

Andrea

all i want to do is renew my domain name with dreamhost. how do i do this? enom.com is an endless maze…i know music, not web stuff. someone please help! thank you!

Hey Kevin… hope things are well out in AZ. Unfortunately, since the domain expires so soon, you will probably need to renew the domain via its current registrar, at least for the next year.

If you haven’t already, have a quick read of this article:
https://panel.dreamhost.com/kbase/index.cgi?area=2316
it has some basic information on transferring domain registrations to us.

• Will (Yardley)

Although eNom is good at last minute transfer, they don’t send out transfer verification but simply let go in 5 days; so I have to agree with Will that it’s really too close to make any registrar change now. But if you do insist, make sure you “unlock” it BEFORE you initiate one, as mannarecordings.com currently has a “REGISTRAR-LOCK” status.

By the way, I’m curious as to WHY or HOW you end up with an eNom account in the first place, unless you have at least dozens if not hundreds of domains. For people with just a couple of names, Domainitron is good enough.

[color=#CC0000]name[/color]slave
Domain Registration, Web Hosting & Search Engine Optimization