How do I know when my wesbite is active?

I signed up around 24 hours ago with DH, including using them to secure a domain name.

When I check my .com, it says:

Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
error id: “bad_httpd_conf”

So, when/how can I found out that my site is operational (able to have pages published etc)
or
Is it already working, just waiting for me to do something with it?

I guess your account is still pending. You can check your account status via DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Account.

You can check your domain hosted via DH panel --> Domains --> Manage Domains. I think you have to wait your account to be activated in order to have your domain working.

After your account is approved, the domain you registered during sign up will be immediately activated. If you register new domain after you sign up, you need to wait a while for new domain to propagate in the Internet before it is working.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

If you’re still having problems after your account is activated and when your domain should be working, don’t hesitate to contact Customer support.
They are quite good and fast :slight_smile: