How do I cancel my account?

I am unsatisfied with the service I am getting from dreamhost & wish to move hosts. I am still in the 91days money back offer on crazy domain insane & want to cancel my account & get a new host. I also want to keep my domain name but don’t know how. I am not the worlds greatest expert on this, so if anyone can give me a step-by-step guide on what to do, I would be very greatful!
Thanks!

Just send a ticket to support, and they will handle it. I did it once 5 years ago, and got my refund with no problem; that’s exactly why I sign up with them again later on. :wink:

GungHost.com - Gung-ho Web Hosting :: $7.95/mo for 2,400 MB Disk and 120 GB Transfer

(It was me who posted before!) How do I post a ‘ticket’ to support & what ticket & what support are we talking about here!?

in your web admin panel under support

[quote]How do I post a ‘ticket’ to support & what ticket & what support are we talking about here!?

[/quote]

How can you be “unsatisfied with the service” when you haven’t even fully used their service!? Just curious.

GungHost.com - Gung-ho Web Hosting :: $7.95/mo for 2,400 MB Disk and 120 GB Transfer

good service

i am still in my 90 days, but what if i have overcharges do i still hve to pay for those?

what overage charges do you have? you probably have most of us curious…and wondering what you are doing?

barbara

bandwith overcharge

Did you go over your bandwidth limit? If you’re struggling to stay within DreamHost’s limits, you’ll be hard-pressed to do the same with another company. DreamHost provides a lot of bandwidth for the price.

MacManX.com

Yes, it would be really difficult (if not impossible) to find a RELIABLE host that offers more bandwidth for less price than DreamHost. :wink: