Hostmonster dreamhost doubt about it

Now I want to rent the hosts. But there is no doubt it! Is looking for now is that there are two.

1. hostmonster
 2. dreamhost

But there is no doubt that many people have told me that this was not a hostmonster kickers throughout. (Which I do not understand it) I’ve seen the dreamhost web. dreamhost-suck.com (Now closed) do not know if this is good. It also helps explain cpannel me a bite.

You should really be doing your research reading online reviews of both providers and form your own opinion.

You can ask here specific questions to clear specific doubts, like “Does DreamHost offer cpanel?”, for example (the answer is no, DreamHost has a beautiful, custom-built control panel).

On a Dreamhost forum, you’ll get lots of people with views of DH - but not many who know ‘Hostmonster’ (I’ve never heard of them). I’m sure both will meet your needs. But why not ask your requirements and we can at least inform you if DreamHost will accommodate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.