Hosting videos

I want to host videos with DreamHost and embed them on a blog hosted with another site that will be using my domain http://www.mydomain.com

1. If the blog uses mydomain.com what would I use as the domain for the videos hosted with Dreamhost?

2. What is the code that I would use to embed videos from Dreamhost on to the blog?

Thanks.

You may run into a ToS issue with uploading files here solely for the purpose of embedding them elsewhere:
The customer agrees to make use of DreamHost Web Hosting servers primarily for the purpose of hosting a website, and associated email functions.

-Scott

Well I guess I can understand that but, my problem is I downloaded the Blubrry Powerpress plug-in and though I can upload an .mp3 file to my domain server (this time with Filezilla), assign the file to the podcasting field in the new post in wp-admin and the button will pop-up on the page, but no audio! It doesn’t stream! Now can my dreamhost server host podcasting files for the purpose of the Blubrry Powerpress podcast plug-in?