Hosting transfer problem

OK, I changed the nameservers in my GoDaddy page to the DreamHost ones, but when I try to add the domain in the web panel I get the following string:

Can’t call method “service_type” on an undefined value at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Dhwebpanel/Billing/Account.pm line 509.

Appears to be a site bug.

What also bothers me is that when I setup the account, I was under the impression that I would be able to host existing domains and that price would be included in my 9.99 a month fee… is this correct?

Yeah, you can host multiple domains on a hosting plan.

Drop Support a note regarding the error.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

that’s what i thought so, you can host unlimited domains in your account. Is this the same as the add-on domains? and how can you transfer all your files and domains all together to dreamhost if im currently using cpanel? does dreamhost supports transfer of cpanel

Thanks!

make money online by blogging on internet marketing, call center stuff, make money online, affiliate marketing and seo

Add-on domains fit in the unlimited domain category.

Transferring from cPanel isn’t neat and easy. You’ll have to FTP all of your site files. You’ll need to dump and restore your databases. And you’ll need to recreate all of your email accounts.

The wiki is a good place to start:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com

-Scott