Hosting plan upgrade problems?

Since I upgraded my hosting plan from ‘Crazy Domain Insane’ booster pack to ‘Code Monster’ (on Friday 01/04/05) …I have had some serious problems, 4 of my domains have disappeared, so no email. I cannot add the domains again, as it tells me they are already active. I have sent numerous emails over the last couple of days to dreamhost support and no one has got back to me with any news. So I’m posting here to see if anyone has had similar problems. Is this a problem with upgrading from one plan to the other? or something else? I really need to explain to my clients what is happening. Email and sites have been down since Saturday!

Just like to say, until now I have been very happy with the service.

I was using the Support form, I was sending emails too, I must have been driving them mad.

They did get back to me eventually with an apology, but no specific explanation. Domains are there and email is functioning hooray!!! but MySql tables have disappeared. All my sites run off MySql databases, without them my sites throw up nasty directory paths. I only backup the database every week or so, should I be backing up every day. I’m really hoping Dreamhost have a back up. Otherwise I’m going to have a lot of explaining to do, to my client.