Hosting Multiple Domains With DH?

So just as the subject says, I want to host multiple domains with DH. Right now I have 2 I have tried to get going. One works well www.thevettergroup.com. The other www.forwardfitness.net does not seem to be hosted by DH yet, but still under my old hoster who is closing my account soon. I did, however, change the DNS to each of the above domains over 5 days ago at their domain registrant (not DH) to:

ds1.dreamhost.com
ds2.dreamhost.com
ds3.dreamhost.com

Let me know gang! Thanks.

I can see it, and your whois has ns1.dreamhost.com etc. listed

I am also seeing both domains pointing to DH. You should try clearing out the cache for your web browser and viewing the site again. Hopefully that will fix your problem.

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

Thx for chiming in. I think it is ok, the only thing throwing me off is the fact that my now previous hosting companies symbol shows up next to the url in the address bar.

[quote]ds1.dreamhost.com
ds2.dreamhost.com
ds3.dreamhost.com[/quote]
I realise that this is probably just a simple typo, but for the benefit of others who may read this thread in the future, the name servers should be…

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)