Host with someone domain with else

I just bought a domain from godaddy, and was wondering if I could still host that name with them, and sign up for a free domain later?

Would that be the second option? the one that states:
I already own a domain, I just want to host it with you (you can still register a free domain later)!

yes, you don’t have to register a domain on the first day.
You will get 1 free domain when you want.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan

[quote]Would that be the second option? the one that states:
I already own a domain, I just want to host it with you (you can still register a free domain later)![/quote]
Yes, that is the option you need, assuming you want to host the domain here, but keep the registration at Godaddy.

After your account has been approved, you will need to use the Godaddy configuration utility for your domain to set the name servers to;

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Once the new DNS information has propagated around the Internet, this can take a few days, your domain should be up and running.

As for your ‘free’ domain registration; If you do not use this during the sign-up process, you will be given a ‘domain credit’, this will allow you to register a domain later for a price of $0.00. Also, every 12 months, just before your plan anniversary, you will be given another ‘domain credit’, you can use this to renew an existing domain registration, or register a new one.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

And,

if you don’t register a free domain when you signed up, you will have a free DH subdomain. You can always add the free domain later.

Get a good subdomain name. You’ll never know when you need it :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

I never used the free domain and I’m a user for almost 20 months :slight_smile: I’m used to have everything separated.

Dreamhost $97 promo code

[color=#CC0000]97promo[/color] will give you $97 off
[color=#CC0000]90promo[/color] will give $7 to Unicef