Hi, i have some questions

Hi Dreamhost Team !

I want to sign up for a hosting service with you… but i’m from mexico.

It’s possible sign up from here?

Since Google Checkout does not include Mexico in its list of supported nations, I think you might be out of luck.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Is there a complete up-to-date list of payment options?

Looking at this wiki page, I was under the impression that Google was in addition to their own merchant account.

I would think his own credit card, or money order, would still be an option. What about PayPal? I thought that was okay from Mexico.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Hm,

Is now payment with Google checkout is the only way Dreamhost allowed ? How about paypal ?

Dino
Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

Sure, but 97-Day Money-Back Guarantee" offer only applicable to credit card or Google Checkout payments for shared web hosting. Other forms of payment are non-refundable.

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

[quote]Sure, but 97-Day Money-Back Guarantee" offer only applicable to credit card or Google Checkout payments for shared web hosting. Other forms of payment are non-refundable.[quote]

There you go masterxp79 ! Only you just have to ommit that “97-day Money Back Guarantee option”. :slight_smile:

Dino
Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

and where is the paypal page for this process?

The options available to you appear after you fill out the initial account information page when you sign up. Depending on where you are located, various payment options are presented to you. The list of options changes over time, so the only sure way of determining which is allowed at the moment is to go through the signup process.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

If you trip a fraud flag somewhere, which is very possible since you’re outside of the US, it might not show.

I’d probably contact Dreamhost and ask them what to do in your case, since Google doesn’t do Mexico. Maybe they can put it through manually, or verify your ID somehow. If nothing else, you should still be able to pay through the mail, I would think.

http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.