Hi do you have ftp

hi i want to buy with dreamhost i have heard nothing but good things !!! i was wondering if you have ftp to upload webpages thanks if you can help kimberly

yes there is a web ftp client,
as well as a regular ftp server for your own ftp client :wink:
(and sftp for secure file transfer).

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

You can also use rsync, which is what I’ve started doing.

If you’ve got windows, you might have to do a little work and get cygwin installed. But if you have Mac OS X or Linux or another Unixlike system, you may already have the components installed.

And if you’re interested in trying out a product that I’ve been considering and telling me how good it is, you can try SftpDrive, a product for Windows that lets you mount a remote sftp directory as a drive on your Windows machine. If you’re using a Windows machine, this could make your experience even more seamless.

I haven’t used it yet myself, but I’ve been meaning to try it out!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

You’ll definitely want to reconsider using the FTP protocol for uploads. There have been a raft of compromised FTP passwords on many sites allowing them to be taken over.

Please consider using an SFTP/SCP client instead.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!